There are lots of sprays and medicines that can be found in the markets to get rid of cockroaches, but the difficulty in using these is that they have powerful chemicals within them, which may prove to be harmful for individuals also. Thus, when attempting to clean your house from the menace of those cockroaches, you can try the under top 10 hints to get rid of cockroaches using home remedies.
- Fabric Softener – Considering that the cockroaches breathe through their skin, any powerful fragrance can kill them.
- But they are effective only as long as they are new, once dry out them and put new Pandan leaves.
- Cayenne, Garlic And Onion – A liquid mixture of the above mentioned contents, is an ideal solution for tackling the issue of cockroaches.
- Hair Spray – Hair sprays are tacky and for that reason, when sprayed on a cockroach, it is going to seal its skin and tails, thus suffocating it to its final death.
- Cucumber peels – The outcomes of the use of those leaves are somewhat diverse, though others find them to be extremely effective, others aren’t so satisfied with the usage of these leaves to the killing of cockroaches.
- Catnips – Catnips don’t have any effect on pets and humans except for cats, which go insane. Consequently, when you have cats in your house, don’t use this herb to get rid of cockroaches in your place.
There are quite a few other tricks that are used in different areas of the world for killing cockroaches, but amongst all of these, the above are the top 10 hints to get rid of cockroaches.